Proton Moving Company
What makes Us different?
Greetings, and thank you for stopping by! We are the Proton Moving Company, a Pasadena, CA based moving and storage company with roots seeded deep in customer service and satisfaction. Our “moving scientists” are highly trained moving and packing professionals who are dedicated to your satisfaction.
We understand that everyone’s needs are different, and no two moves are ever the same. That’s why we offer a variety of local moving and packing services—so we can tailor your moving experience to suit your needs.
Our basic moving services are great for those who like to take care of all the packing themselves. On moving day, we’ll do a walkthrough with you and take note of any items that need special attention and care. We’ll load up the truck with your furniture and boxes, and then unload everything at your new place. Of course, we’ll always make sure everything ends up in the correct rooms.
Even if you’re doing the packing on your own, make sure you take advantage of our free wardrobe service! Just leave all your hanging items in their closets and we’ll swoop through, neatly packing them in our convenient wardrobe boxes. We also bring enough moving blankets and tape to wrap all of your furniture, which is included in our basic moving services!
However, if the thought of packing your entire home seems a bit too scary, we’ll gladly do it all for you! We’re packing specialists trained in the art of the perfect pack. Here are a few packing options we offer to help take the annoyance out of your move:
THE FULL PACK
We carefully pack all your stuff in our specially designed moving boxes. We’ve got everything covered – boxes, tape, paper, etc. Then if you like, we’ll unpack it all in your new home too. Just relax and enjoy your coffee!
THE KITCHEN PACK
We’ll pack everything in your kitchen, except for the sink. The kitchen is the most requested packing service we offer. Your breakables are always safe with us.
SINGLE ITEM PACK
You tell us what you want packed. We bring the boxes you’ll need, and help you pack just those items or rooms. Simple as that. This is perfect for wrapping high value and/or fragile items like TVs, grandfather clocks, art & paintings, and electronics.
We can even take care of those extra hard to move items like pool tables and upright and grand pianos. Just ask!
OUR MISSION IS TO MOVE YOU, NOT JUST YOUR BOXES.
We’re serious about our goal to make your moving day as smooth and stress-free as possible. How do we do it? By making sure we always follow through on the promises we make to you. When you move with You Move Me, you’ll always get:
ON TIME SERVICE
- We accommodate you. We’ll agree on a day and time well in advance and stick to it.
- Our movers always arrive on time. You know how critical timing is on moving day and so do we.
- Forget everything you know about movers. We’re open and transparent about our rates.
- That means we’ll charge you what we said we would with no gimmicks, hidden fees or extra charges.
FRIENDLY UNIFORMED MOVERS
- Our moving scientists are professionals who handle your stuff with care.
- All movers are highly trained and background checked.
- Going above and beyond is part of our job, so be ready to be wowed.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH OUR HOME MOVING SERVICES:
No matter what size your move might be, you’ll have a ton on your mind that day, so it’s our goal to be more than a mover. We want to be your partner. Partners do a lot more than move around boxes. We help you plan the day ahead of time, locate storage facilities (or store in our facility!) and find enough of the right size boxes for all your packing needs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON MOVING DAY
- We start the day with a welcome call to confirm all the key info, like address, intersection and where to park the truck.
- As soon as we arrive, we do a thorough walkthrough of your home, noting your special items that require extra care.
- Then we get moving by quickly and carefully packing up the truck. Your most important items packed last so you can get to them right away.
- At your new home we unload everything in the properly designated rooms with speed and care.
- We finish things off with a completion checklist to make sure everything is where it should be, and then jump at the opportunity to be the first to offer a housewarming gift.